Monday, December 17, 2018

Happy Holidays! Let's celebrate with a sale!

First an update:
Writing has been happening, editing has been happening and I'm close to finishing the final cover design for Envious Deception, which will be released in 2019.

Audiobooks are a growing possibility for The Envious Series. I know many people like to listen while they commute or craft or even cook. I know I've done all three. The plan is to voice my own books, which might be tough for me since I typically don't curse and we all know Todd does a whole lot of that! I've been spending time on my voice-over work, trying to get the pacing just right for easy listening and it's coming along well. Any audiobook releases probably won't happen in 2019, since I have so much writing crammed in my brain, needing release, but I'll keep working at it!

Now, the sale:
I'm so excited to let you know that The Envious Series is going to be on sale for Christmas! From Saturday December 22nd to Saturday December 29th, each of the three books will be on Kindle Countdown, starting at on 99 cents! Books make great gifts, so tell all your friends, and if no one gets them for you, they'll still be on sale for a few days after Christmas!

Finally, holiday wishes:
I want to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you for your support and loyalty. I can't wait to dive into 2019 with you!

Also, Oliver says hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment