Saturday, August 23, 2014

ENVIOUS reviewed by Kelly Smith Reviews

Kelly Smith Reviews recently gave ENVIOUS five stars!

For me, writing is easy, formatting is exhausting, and publishing is nerve-wracking. But, when a review is posted, I love to read it, because I know what I think about my book, but it's exciting to see what other people take from it. How they see it. What their favorite parts were. How they liked or didn't like the characters. It thrills me when someone is so engaged in my book that they have thoughts and questions that they want to share. I think it means I'm doing something right.

Well, Kelly Smith Reviews recently featured my book, Envious. Five stars is amazing! And the interview that followed had me giddy.

Here's two quotes from the review:

"Every so often, you come across a book whose story is so enveloping that you look up from reading to see that hours have passed without your knowledge.Envious, by Katie Keller-Neiman, is that book."

"...this is no story of simple schoolgirl crushes and jealousies."

Thank you Kelly!
Read the full review here:
Kelly Smith Reviews: Envious Review

No comments:

Post a Comment